Let’s see if this scenario sounds familiar to you, OK?
You’ve started learning about ancestral nutrition, and are trying out the paleo diet or a similar sort of primal diet plan. The concept makes sense, you’re enjoying the high quality food, and you’re feeling healthier than ever. But, there’s a catch: you can’t afford to eat this way.
A few months into your new diet you realize that your grocery bill has literally doubled from the amount you usually spend on food. With a difficult economy and living expenses that never seem to go down, you know that this situation can’t go on. But, you don’t want to stop feeling so great, and eating food that you know is good for you.
I know exactly how you feel.
In an earlier stage of my life I was a pretty successful web programmer. I was good at developing interactive websites and was paid a generous salary to do so. With plenty of disposable income, I had more than enough room in my budget to start increasing the quality of food I ate, and do away with all of the cheap processed foods that use to dominate my diet.
Then life happened. Moving across the country, changing careers, getting married, paying for unforeseeable medical costs. Before I knew it, my disposal income had evaporated, and my ability to eat well was in jeopardy. But, was it really?
I dove into research-mode and found as much information as I could on how to save money on food. The fruit of that effort is the product I’m offering to you here.
In the Affordable Ancestral Eating guide you’ll learn:
- The battle is always won before the fight begins. I’ll explain what preparations and planning you should make before you even set foot inside of a grocery store.
- I’ll demonstrate how some of the common grocery store marketing and pricing tactics work, and how you can use them to your advantage.
- You’ll see simple to understand examples of the kinds of math you’ll need to use to help identify bargains.
- I’ll help you make your budget go the distance, by maximizing your purchasing power through proper food selection and packaging types.
- Understand when organic foods matter, which ones you should focus on, and why concepts like nutrient density is a not always so cut and dry.
- You’ll discover what to do with all of this food once you get it home. Where to store it, and how to prevent spoiling before you can eat your food.
- Don’t despair, dining out can stay in picture, and I’ll show you how to keep restaurants from being eliminated from your budget.
- And much more!
Over 40 pages of advice, dedicated to helping you save money on food.
I start out by taking you through the preparation that needs to be done before you go shopping. This includes meal planning and grocery lists, as well as scouting out the various stores in your area. Then once you go buying food I’ll explain what you need to watch out for, and how to take advantage of the different kinds of pricing tactics stores will use to make a profit out of you.
Whether your buying organic, grassfed, frozen, or local produce, you’ll learn all the best ways to maximize your purchasing power, allowing you to get the most high quality food for your money. But your work doesn’t end when you’re done shopping, half the battle is keeping all of that food from spoiling before you can make meals out of it. Learn about various preservation methods including dehydration, vacuum sealing, lacto-fermentation, and more.
“I don’t need another person telling me how to prioritize me life.”
I’m not going to point out excuses you might make for not eating well, or try to talk you out of recognizing your own financial situation. These are hard times, and a lot of decent folks are having difficulty paying for the necessities of living each month. You don’t need somebody else dumping on you, making you feel bad for not spending more money on better quality food. What I will do is provide you with real actionable solutions, and explain what kinds of doable changes will have the most impact on your food budget.
“Alright, I’m in. How much does it cost?”
You can get the whole 40+ page guide for only $4.99
Considering how much money you can potentially save by implementing all of the techniques discussed in this eBook, I’d say that’s an absolute bargain.
After completing your purchase, you’ll be emailed a link to download the guide. It comes in PDF format, so you’ll need a PDF reader to view it. You can download one for free from adobe.com
P.S. Remember, there is absolutely no risk on your part when purchasing this product. There is a 30-day, no questions asked, money back guarantee with your order. So, if you don’t like the Affordable Ancestral Eating eBook for whatever reason, you’ll get 100% of your money back.