2012 Paleo Community Survey
The purpose of this survey is to collect information about paleo diet community members, including demographic information, medical conditions, dietary preferences, and physical activity.
The resulting data will be invaluable in terms of understanding the nature of the paleo movement. It will be provided to other bloggers and researchers with the goal of providing a clearer picture of how the paleo diet has affected the lives of its adherents.
You can review the results of last year’s survey to see previously collected data and get a sample of the types of questions to expect for this year. The new results will be released in a similar manner, for free, to the general public after the survey is concluded.
Also, survey participants get access to exclusive discount coupon codes to be used at sponsor online stores, as well as the ability to enter into a prize package drawing to win $50 gift certificates, and more!
And finally, the survey is very concise and easy to complete. It should take no more than a few minutes of your time.
This survey was been sponsored by:
Paleo magazine is dedicated to giving people the tools and information they need to make the best personal choices for living the Paleo lifestyle. Each issue is packed with information on diet, exercise, daily living, recipes, reviews, the latest research, raising Paleo kids and much more!
Our mission is simple: Do what’s good for our animals, good for our planet and good for you.
U.S. Wellness Meats grew out of the realization that there was a unique way of raising cattle for a growing niche of U.S. consumers who were beginning to understand the health benefits of CLA and omega-3s from free-range meat.
Dean Dwyer is the founder of BeingPrimal.com. He is also a speaker who was recently featured on the inaugural Paleo Summit, and his first book, Make Shift Happen: Change How You Look by Changing How You Think, is due to be released in April 2012. He empowers people to lead from within to make “shift” happen.
- Chris Kresser – chriskresser.com
- Prana Physical Therapy – prana-pt.com
- Kamal Patel – paindatabase.com
- Patriq Hansson – primalisten.com
- Nance – ancestralcrone.blogspot.com
- Connie Lee – thepowertolive.com
- Julie – primalbreakfastclub.com
- Leigh – paleoatpenn.blogspot.com
- Dagmar Ehling – orientalhealthsolutions.com
- Robb Wolf – robbwolf.com
- Jillian Harrington – paleolady.com
- Nell Stephenson – paleoista.com
- NorCal Strength & Conditioning – norcalsc.com
- Stephanie Uchima – cupcakestocrossfit.com
- Mark Sisson – marksdailyapple.com
- Melissa McEwen – huntgatherlove.com
- Marjorie Saveski – thisissogood.wordpress.com
- Kevin Kolk – makingitprimal.com
- Renato Torres – cozinhadecaverna.com
- Michelle Tam – nomnompaleo.com
- Kristin Jekielek – fastpaleo.com
- Richard Nikoley – freetheanimal.com
- Crystal – eatsleepmove.com.au