A quick note and disclosure about my product reviews:
Firstly, some of the products which I review have been purchased with my own money, and some have been offered to me free by its manufacturer. In the case where product is provided, it is explicitly understood by the company that my review will be neutral, highlighting any pros and cons I may find with the item.
Secondly, I will not make recommendations for a product if it is something I would not personally use or recommend to my friends and family. I have turned down several advertising offers for ridiculous things like treadmills, and do not accept product for things I have no interest in trying out.
And finally, please recognize that I sometimes place affiliate links within some of my articles and reviews. This is obviously to help me put food on my table, but also to provide an easy way for you to purchase a product if you think it looks beneficial. My criticism of a product will remain the same with or without such links.
You can jump down to a specific category of reviews with the following links:
Minimalist / Barefoot Style Footwear
You can browse through all of my reviews of footwear products by viewing the tag for: “Shoe Review”
- Original Luna Sandal, by Luna Sandals (huaraches) [part 1 | part 2]
- Original Invisible Shoe, by InvisibleShoe (huaraches) [review]
- VIVOBAREFOOT Oak (shoes) [review]
- VIVOBAREFOOT Evo (shoes) [part 1 | part 2]
- Original RunAmoc LITE, by Soft Star Shoes (moccasins) [part 1 | part 2]
- Vibram Five Finger (Comparison) KSO vs. Treksport [review]
- Icebreaker Merino Wool Clothing [review]
Paleo / Real Food
- U.S. Wellness Meats and Grassfed Beef [review]
- Paleo Snack Products (several brands) [review]
- Paleo Beef Jerky Products (several brands) [review]
- Everyday Paleo, by Sarah Fragoso [review]
- Paleo Recipe Book (eBook), by Sébastien Noël [review]
- Paleo Comfort Foods, [review]
- Make it Paleo, [review]